Monday, July 10, 2006

Grandmas




I took these yesterday, I thought the lighting was interesting in the room with the little girl. The little boy showed me his skywalker moves and he reminded me of when my brother was little and his starwars figures, he had them all lined up and ready to go.

The Grandma of this baby came in and was so proud of her cute little baby. I just loved how in love she was.It is really great when people are so excited about sharing there lives with you. Photography is really a personal thing. When I start to photograph it feels like a dance, you have to see and interact and think about composition, exposure, light, get your subjects to feel comfortable with you. If I had to name a dance it would sometimes be the waltz and sometimes the tango. I always feel right at home with my camera, it is like coming home to an old friend.

No comments: