Friday, July 28, 2006

South Carolina



Drove to South Carolina yesterday and photographed a family. I had photographed one of the families for several years and I am always thrilled when they have me come up to there vacation. Losing my Grandma the night before made me a little more sappy then I am already. It is really neat when you see a extended family get together, it makes me think of how to cherish my own family and to get together more often then we do. Time goes so fast, they were nice enough to show me a slide show of there fifty year anniversary, you see Christmas dinner table photos, Disney world. It was really special. Thank you Betsy for including me in your family vacation, I had a great time. Here are a couple photos from yesterday, I just love this little girl, her eyes just shine.

No comments: