Saturday, September 09, 2006

Alot of time

I have had alot of time on my hands this week. I do not sit still well and thought I would go stir crazy having a day off. But by the second day I was a little better, now I have done a couple of shoots and had some of the day off and feel great. It always takes me awhile and once I relax I am ok. I have had a good time here in Shreveport, here are a couple of photos I did while I was here. I am happy to photograph some of the same families again and see how there children have grown. Shreveport is great because it is a lot like Savannah, not in looks but the southernness (is that a word?) I have to worn anyone who does read this, writing was never my strong subject, in fact I almost flunked a class because he thought I had plagiarized and did it at the last minute, the sad part about it I told him after lots of tears, is that I just was really bad at writing. What is sorta of funny to me I end up living about four houses down from this professor, I hope he does not remember me as that blubbering student. I know a little off the subject but I get distracted easy, (ask Lisa at the office!)


No comments: