Sunday, September 17, 2006

Three Kids and A Dog





I was so scared to use my digital, I have been very reluctant to use my canon because I am so in love with my RZ (if you are not a camera nerd like myself it is my larger camera I use film with) I love the feeling of it I know it, it feels like my right arm. The canon scares me a little, not as familiar to me, I feel a little too loose and wild with it.But I have been pretty disciplined and have kept telling myself I can do it. I was scared I would not see the same way. The last couple shoots have felt so inspired. I photographed one of my favorite clients, and I know I say that a lot, but it is really such a joy to be a part of these families. Here are a few I did, she let me go a little different then I usually do. I figured I needed to mix it up a little, and luckily she was up for it. What a great time I had, how lucky I am to do this. Oh yeah ps I saw John Cougar Mellencamp on North Beach today filming, I love that guy! I heard he moved to North Beach,need some beach photos of your kids John?! ha ha

No comments: