Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I love Island Eye Care




I met this family about eight years ago, it could have been nine years I can't remember. They have always just seemed to be a part of my life. They have made such an incredible difference in my business and my life. Jim talked years ago about connecting our business downtown, I even wrote in a journal I was keeping at the time. I thought this man must be crazy, I didn't know him that well at the time and of course it sounded great to me. I did not have a huge client base at the time and I had no idea how that would ever happen. Well about six years later I saw Jim at a wedding, and he helped me get into a space and grow to the point I am now. I am forever grateful to their family for helping me get to the next step. Four years later this month I have been out of my house and now am expanding again. I can't believe it, thank you to Jim and Kelli for believing in me. Now that I have gotten all mushy, here are a few of there kids. They are so big now, of course I am still the same age!

No comments: