Friday, October 06, 2006

I need a house on the water




I have decided I need a house on the water. I know keep dreaming, but I can just imagine myself waking up having my coke ( I do not like coffee) and seeing the high tide with a cool breeze hitting me. That is what I did this morning. I was able to photograph one of Alexas little classmates Stella. She is so cute and a really good listener. We had so much fun, grandma sang patty cake, I was licked by three golden retrievers and the weather was perfect. Here our a few from today.

1 comment:

erin said...

Great pictures of Stella! The one on mom's dock is my favorite, but the one with Syd is especially sweet.

Leigh mentioned you were looking for someone who does weddings in NC. Gretchen Mathison (gretchenmathison.com) is an amazing photographer! I know she has done some weddings, but it is not something I have seen her advertise. Check with her to find out.