Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Julies baby.





Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Definitely feeling that Christmas is here, lots of shoots,Christmas cards,etc. So thankful for Alison keeping up with all of the cards and editing. Here are a few from some recent sessions.

I love this photo, this little boy is so cute but gave me a good work out at the session. This moment happened just a second and was exactly what I was waiting for. The dad saw it at the same time, I kept thinking I hope I got that and it was in focus because you have to make sure your trigger finger is working along with your brain so you do not say oh that would have been a great shot, you have to anticipate and push that button.




Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen?


THis little girl has the best personality, she is all legs and is so sweet and fun.

No comments: