Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love this photo, the sun was too bright to open her eyes and I just thought so what if her eyes are closed I just love the joy
on her face.


Wow, I was so excited about this image I just said wow. I love that feeling I get when I see a photo and it takes my breath away. Of course my subjects were a little hard to get a bad photo of but wow. They were stunning. I was so tired from working all week and this morning I was up by six in major panic on how close Christmas is, and just wanted to bury my head under my blankets but I got up and did this shoot and I am so glad. As soon as these kids answered the door I knew it was going to be a good shoot. The little girl immediately made a little joke with me and I was right at ease and felt I had known them awhile. What a very nice family. They do not even look cold !

No comments: