Sunday, December 03, 2006

Little Bean

Everyone always says that I must have great photos of Alexa, and I do, but only because I have taken so many. So I went out and tried to photograph her for my Christmas card and this is what i was dealing with at first.

So I felt like alot of moms, I begged, pleaded with her to stand where I wanted her to and tried to convice her how fun this was. She finally came around and i did get my Christmas card which I will send out to you. Here are a few though of ones I did the other day at the park, the leaves are so pretty this time of year. I did have to do some touch up work since she bumps her head on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Glad to see it's not just me!! Carter is always so good for you and horrible for me! Alexa is beautiful and getting so big! I love the fall picture with her hands up!
I can't wait to see your christmas card!