Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas



Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I made it through the Christmas rush and am so excited about the new year. I went into work today like a tornado and threw out tons of stuff. How I manage to collect so much amazes me and the great thing about cleaning is that you find things that you have been looking months for. I have no excuse at the studio like I do at home since Alexa likes to move my things around to new places. She is just tall enough to reach items on dressers and I think it gives her a little rush to get them and hide them on me. She also loves little containers, I could have just given her travel containers for Christmas and she would have been beside herself. Here she is rearranging the cans from the kitchen, I kept hearing this little giggle then I would here her run down the hall. I finally got up and saw this, I was impressed how she managed to arrange them from tallest to shortest. We also gave her a grocery cart which she is in love with, usually I am good at buying her toys when she is just about to grow out of them.

997/3242/320/491477/1.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

No comments: