Sunday, January 14, 2007

100 things about me

I have seen this on a couple blogs I like to look at. I wasn't sure if I would be able to come up with 100 things, so I am going to give it a try.

100. I have to have two cokes (a cola) by 10am or I am a mess. and they have to be in a can and cold.

99. I like to shop alone, I always have.

98. I am honest

97. I have one brother who is 29 and lives in Naples

96. I was grounded once for saying I was going to All Dogs Go to Heaven and Instead we went to see National Lampoons Christmas. I couldn't look at my dad and lie. I still haven't seen that movie

95. I had my first and last switching in the Georgia mountains, i did deserve it, I threw a major major tantrum

94. I like watching Nancy Grace and First 48

95. I wanted to be an emergency room nurse before a photographer

94. I have a hair phobia, I hate any kind on my soap.

93. I am kind

92. I hate confruntation and avoid it even if it hurts me

91. Went into labor at the BC auction

90. I like to snuggle Alexa at night when she just melts in my arms

89, I have eggs and toast almost everyday

88. I hate dinner

87. I have two other cousins who are photographers

86. I laugh at my own jokes.

85. I am a workaholic

84. I do not like to go on vacation for more than a week at a time.

83. i cried out of fear when I found out I was pregnant, now I can't imagine life without her

82. I love a good cheeseburger

81. I hate green vegtables except peas

80. Although I did crave 45 Bistro salad when I was pregnant, I never have liked salad before

79, I get attached to the families I photograph, they become old friends to me

78, The baby I first photographed and made me love photographing children is 17 now. ugh

77. I sold my first photograph when i was a junior in high school.

76. Pat Priscoe, my art teacher, is the one who made me interested in photography

75. I made a big F on my last paper in college and cried like a big baby to the teacher and told him the sad part was I had actually tried. I think he felt bad for me.

74. I am a morning person

73. I can be a little bossy. (ask brother)

72. I played baseball at 11 and wore pink high tops my mom would give me a snickers bar if I got to first base.

71. I once hit a homerun and it did not even go to the pitcher, they must have been distracted by the shoes.

70. I am not good with details

69. My first car was a 1981 Buick, it took a quart of oil a week to keep it going

68. I did not know you were suppose to change oil until I was 19

67. I wish I was a better host

66. I hate the dentist

65. I wish I could ballroom dance

64. I am shy (I really am unless I have my camera)

63. I love to fly

62. I have a good heart

61. I love my job

60. I love good thunderstorms

59. I lived in San Diego for three months, then came right back to Savannah

58. I love the marsh and water

57. I had my mouth washed out at 7 for calling my friend a naughty word.

56. I am grateful

55. I finally switched from film to digital

54. I wanted a girl so bad

53. I like to daydream about having a house on the water.

52. I miss being in my old house I grew up in

51. i wish I could paint

50. I dream that my teeth are loose

49. I love Savannah

48. I once had my foot ran over

47. I met my husband at 18

46. I take a self portrait of myself in mirrors at weddings to entertain myself

45. I am a horrible speller

44. I like grey goose vodka

45. I love gymnastics when I was little and my one dream was to be able to do a round off backhand spring, never happen, legs are too long.

44. I once had a perm, when I was nine. horrible horrible.

43. I lost my first tooth watching Dukes of Hazard

42. I had two hamsters named Bo and Luke

41. I worked at Chick fli a for two years

40. I tried out for the cheerleading team in high school never made it. (now I am so happy)

39. I am not athletic

38. I hate excercising

37. I want my child to feel safe like I did

36. I do not talk politics.

35. I love to watch a Christmas Story every Christmas, it makes me laugh everytime.

34. I talk in my sleep and sometimes walk

33. I loved college, I had the best time

32. I am grateful for my business doing so well

31. I am sometimes a loner

3o. I am sometimes silly

29. I weigh myself once a year

28. I worked at the Hilton as a room service girl at 18, it is amazing what people open the door in

27. I worked as a 411 operater and wrote down in my journal all of the weird calls, it was more interesting on the night shift

26. My mom worked at the school i went to and I would get sent right outside her door when I was naughty

25. I used to love the band Roxette

24. I loved being able to see the moon outside my bedroom growing up, I still look for that same angle now in windows.

23. I used to fake being asleep so I could stay in bed with my mom and watch moonlighting

22. I don't photograph my own family as much as I like

21. i went to Paris on my honeymoon

20. I get my feelings hurt easy

19. i read into things too much

18. I am trying to worry less and enjoy the moment

17. I am always thinking of how I can make my business better

16. I love getting my husband to laugh so hard he crys

15. I broke my pinky when i was nine and my parents did not believe me because i was such a winer

14. i love light

13. I take a photograph almost everyday

12. I still feel 15 with more bills!

11. I miss having alexa in my belly and feeling her move

10. I will never forget the first moment i saw her

9. I cried everytime I saw the Baby Story for a week after.

8. I won tickets to a horse show from a radio staiton by calling in, I figured out they did it every morning at the same time.

7. I am like a tornado when I come home

6. I hate feet

5. i love my family

4. I am ambitious

3. I never had a real date to prom how will I ever go on

2. I am patient

1. I never do these things, but that was kind of fun. It was a little hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "switcher" and his wonderful wife enjoyed reading the 100 things about you.....love Dad and Mom!!