Monday, January 08, 2007

Baby its cold outside

Finally able to experience winter this pass weekend in Denver. Snow and more snow and slush. I really never realized how unprepared I am for snow, I wear flipflops most of the year so my red backless flat shoes were not really snow worthy and I was teased for how pathetic I looked trying not to have soaking wet socks.

So I ate at this cute diner, I rarely take photos just because so I decided to this time. I used to do it so much more, and I had forgotten how much fun it is.


Me trying to decide what to eat.


So I was treated like a rock star this passed weekend. I did not think about diapers, sippies, bathtime. It was wonderful.
I had my hair done, a facial, a hotel room for two nights all by myself, what a treat. I also danced so much Saturday that I have been sore for two days now .Guess that shows how much I work out. The bride was a friend of mine and she was stunning. I felt so lucky to share this moment with there family they have been apart of my life for about ten years now.
you know how you just meet someone and you have such a great connection, this is how I feel about this family, I feel like I have known them all of my life.
Here are a few



So the wedding went smooth and was in a beautiful church in downtown Denver. Did I mention the snow already? Oh and also I thought I had to look good for this wedding so I wore boots, with really high heals, not suggested when you are working. I figured I was half working half having fun so I would be able to manage.

A photo of Alisa seeing her dad for the first time.





Eric the groom was really one of the nicest guys, and not bad to look at either. He is a Denver Fire Fighter and was so sweet, something that is always nice to see especially when he is marrying a friend.




congratulations Eric and Alisa, and thank you for letting be a part of your family.
all in a hard days work!


Being away though makes me really appreciate how lucky I am to have such a supportive husband and who takes care of our little alexa, I could not wait to see the both of them. Thank you Scotty!

No comments: