Thursday, January 25, 2007

California Dreaming

We flew to San Diego yesterday to visit our nephew Liam that we haven't seen in a year and half. He is the same age as alexa and we are thrilled at how great they are getting along. I have to say honestly that my child is the more stick your heals in the mud kind of girl and Liam is the sweetest little boy giving alexa a hug when she is in full fit mode. She is usually sweet but boy she knows how to let us know when she is not happy. So we left from Jacksonville and I saw just the day before of a family getting kicked off the plane because of there three year old. I had major anxiety about it being me next on the news and Savannah being Savannah everyone knowing. Luckily she was an angel. Better then I could have ever thought, I really even enjoyed it, we cuddled, read books. She always surprises me on what she knows. The weather here is great, we went to the beach today, walked around, hey I might even lose the last six pounds of baby weight if I keep this up.
so I moved in 97 to San Diego and did not like it. I was at that did not know what I wanted to do point. So I know this photo isn't pretty but it is kind of how I felt. It is nice though now to come back and appreciate the beauty of this place

on are way to the airport


Our day today




Liam

Little Liam being a gentleman.

No comments: