Sunday, January 28, 2007

Coronado

So we have been having a blast, we went to Coronado to pick up my brother in law, he is a Navy Seal and has been doing workups, I think that is what they call it on some remote island off of Coronado. So we were able to go on base and see all the seals get there gear off the truck. It really made me slow down and appreciate having Scott with me all the time and so many men and woman are deployed. Clay (my brother n law) will deploy in October. I hate the thought of him being in harms way. It is so nice to be able to see him now because we do not know when we will see him next.I have never really told him thank you for all he does for our country, I think I fear I will just ball up and cry like a big baby. But thank you Clay, and to all the others.
Photos of LIam for Grandma



and some of Bean





WE also did alot of chasing!

No comments: