Friday, January 12, 2007

Here Comes THe Bride, Then a Baby

Since I started doing weddings I have had quite a few brides come back after they have there little bean and let me photograph them again with baby. The two here were great brides and no surprise beautiful and great mamas . This is Dudley and Melinas baby Davis, if you do not have a great pediatrician Dr. Dudley is the best. When I did there wedding I was four months pregnant and found out what he did and knew he was the one for me. Him and his family are the nicest sweetest people I felt shameful for ever being ugly to someone. I can not imagine him ever getting angry or Melina. Anyhow I just love them. Here are a few from Davis he is a year!




Now I also was photographed John and Sues baby Sophia. They were married about three years ago at Dafuski Island. They had such a great wedding and there little girl is so pretty. I was so glad to finally meet her. Doesn't she look like a little doll?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy
I dont even know where to begin, you are not only one fabulous photographer, but you are an amazing person and friend. Eric and I are so grateful that you were there to celebrate our wedding and we cant thank you enough for taking our pictures!
Love Eric and Alisa Burkhalter