Tuesday, February 27, 2007

D & C

This past weekend I was asked by the very talented and fellow Savannah photographer Donna Von Bruening of DVB photo to help her photograph a wedding in MIami. Well of course I jumped at the chance, I quickly thought lounging by the pool during the day and people watching at South Beach at night. We got to do a little of both, but of course we had to work to. Which was ok, because her bride was stunning, and the couple was so much fun. It is really a breath of fresh air to be the assistant and use creative liberties and just loosen up a little. Well, we took some great photographs, i was so proud of them. She had a great smile and beautiful big eyes.

I love this photo, it is her grandma, her mom, and her.



Setting up for a shot


The result



A couple more photos, did I mention they were nice too?





Of course being the complete photo nerds we are, when we went to south beach on Friday night we still had photo on the brain and brought this coaster to the wedding to take the ring photos. Also the other photo, I don't know what got into me, I guess I was feeling a little silly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot of their hands. What a great feeling, story telling, generational image!