Sunday, March 25, 2007

It is raining cousins


I have photographed quite a few groups of cousins lately, the mom of three of the children already prewarned me that they were all basicly under the age of seven, most of them under five and we would be hitting there bath and crazy hour when we were to photograph. Now I did not understand this BA (before Alexa) I would always think in my head when moms said this, just put them down for a nap later, what is the problem. Well five o clock hits at my house and she goes from sweet little Alexa to crazy throwing herself on the floor Alexa. I have much more compassion now! Well, it went great and I smelled my shoe for them, put it on my head, put shoes on Aunts head, it went over great. Sometimes when I am pulling my bag of tricks out I feel like I am a stand up comic, sometimes I crash, and sometimes it is a hit. In this case a stinky shoe is all we needed.

No comments: