Saturday, May 26, 2007

Are we at the Park yet?

I photographed these three beauties two years ago and just loved them. They are the sweetest little girls you will ever meet and so much fun to photographed. There dad is serving in Iraq so I like to make a special cd for him so he can watch it while he is away. We had such a good time and I knew this was such a good shoot, I even got a hug from the oldest.





I have done a couple of families whose husbands are deployed, my brother in law will also deploy soon and it had me thinking, once a month I would like to give away a session for those who have a spouse who will deploy. We will do a family session downtown so that your soldier can have a recent photo. So if you or someone you know is interested please email me at christinehall1@mac.com

No comments: