Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!



I hope everyone is having a great fathers day. So today, which I do everyday is think about my dad. I am so grateful to have such a great dad, he has taught me so many things and is a calming force when I hit some storms in life. He has taught me so many things here are a few-
be honest
be thankful
be kind
pray
you can do anything you set your mind to
work hard
he taught me to put oil in my car! ( car needs oil? who knew.)
he taught me measuring, made me do my homework over and over until it was not sloppy.
built me a swing set
rubbed my back at night when he came home after a long day at work
let me get jordash (is that the spelling) jeans when I was nine (they were so cool back then)
forgave me for the many dents I put in his car.
Best of all I always know how much he loves me, thank you dad! I love you!

No comments: