Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back to the Beach

I had such a busy day yesterday running all around town and then headed to the beach for one final shoot. I was kind of tired and dragging on my way but I knew it would be fun since I was meeting one of my favorites client, Lilla. I have been photographing her beautiful kids since they were three months and three or four. now six and eleven. Her kids are so sweet and we finally had her husband for a little while, he has been deployed alot and I finally got them in a family shot. My heart really goes out to all the woman who have there husbands deployed. I think I have three families this week who are either deployed or are going. I just would have a really hard time, as I am sure they do as well. Lillas friend and her kids joined in on the fun and had the sweetest two year old and five month old. By the end of the shoot I hit my second wind, I am so happy I get to do what I love and work actually revives me and gives me such a happy rush.



No comments: