Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Natalie and Todd

Natalie and Todd were married on the most popular day ever to get married (7 . 7. 07) IT was a nice muggy day with some rain in between to help me panic a little! But it was followed by beautiful weather and cooled it off some. The grooms brother gave one of the best most moving toasts I have heard. The reception was held at the beautiful http://www.telfair.org with a cake from Minet Rushing from http://savannahcustomcakes.com.
We had such a great time going around Savannah taking photographs, they were such a fun nice couple.








2 comments:

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megs said...

Christine,
I sent my fiance, Tom, to your sight, and when he saw the picture here of this couple kissing in the park, he sent it to me with a note saying that it would be us posing like that for you soon enough! We are both SO excited to have you signed on as our photographer. Your pictures are so beautiful that I can't resist getting online and looking through your site every week or two!
I'm looking forward to our engagement photo session in September!
~Meghan Patton