Monday, November 19, 2007

Kodak called and I said YES!

About two weeks ago I received a call from Kodak telling me that I was one of five studios in the USA picked as the Photographer to Watch! They narrowed it down to me and another studio and we will speak in Tampa for Kodak at the PPA convention, this convention is huge.I can't believe it! Pinch me! I have used Kodak since I started photography and what an honor to be picked, now I just have to calm my nerves before January. I could not do an entry without some picks, here are my beautiful nephews and sister in law.






5 comments:

Haley Lamb said...

yay!! that is so awesome!! you are definetly a photographer to watch! congrats!

John H said...

Hi Chrissy, Your mom and I are so proud of you. You are really blessed with a wonderful gift. Must have got it from your Dad! Ha! Not! Love you!!! Dad!

Megs said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!!! You really deserve this-you are a great photographer through not only your talent but your great people skills! Tom and I are looking forward to seeing you again at our wedding!
~Meghan Patton

Jen Jesseph Photography said...

Chrissy!!!!

That is so exciting!! I wish I could go to Imaging this year to cheer you on, you are going to be awesome! So proud of you!!!!!

Shirley Harris said...

I am a delta flight attendant and you were on my flight about a year ago. you were editing photos and i was intrigued because i had just started a photog. business. you gave me great advice and encouragement and things are going well!! i go on your site often for inspiration. congrats!!! i wish it were me - ha. shirley harris
ccharrisphotography.com