Sunday, December 30, 2007

First

My bride yesterday was my first child to get married that I have photographed over the past eleven years. I can not believe this is happening already to me. What a great privilege it was to be there at her wedding and celebrate with all of her family who I have grown to love and admire. She made a beautiful bride and her grandparents opened up there amazing home, and I do mean amazing,with the inter coastal or is it inner coastal, which ever, that was there back yard and the beach was the front. Everyone was so kind and it was nice seeing my Savannah clients in Sarasota.

What a house! This kind of house might bring me back to Florida.













1 comment:

Haley Lamb said...

okay, that is so cool! You are established!!:) i love the shot of the bride leading the groom (where she's in the forefront) They seem like a fun couple!