Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Today was awesome, we had Scotts family in town and Alexa was for the first time really excited about her presents. She woke up in a mood but quickly cheered up. I can't help but be thankful and excited about this year and for 2008. I was also so excited to get a Katherine Sandoz painting, if you have read my previous posts, I have been a little obsessed about her paintings for oh, ten years and I can not believe I have two of them, and one is of myself. It was the best gift I think Scott has ever given me. I will be traveling until the ninth after I give my speech for Kodak. (big gulp) I am really so nervous and excited at the same time, I always think it is good to do something that scares you, how else do you know if you can do it if you do not try?





No comments: