Monday, January 14, 2008

Cherished Reminders

This last week I kept coming back to these two words that a writer wrote about me in Coastal Senior. I know the publication sounds kind of funny for my work to be in since I usually do the other end of the spectrum. I did though, probably eight years ago do a series on older woman who I found interesting, most have sadly passed away but again is a reminder of what the writer said "cherished reminders". Well this week has been a reminder to that, how important photos are, family and life. I saw today a boy with health problems meet one of his hero's and just cried when he met her, held her and just sobbed, another family who is going through turmoil and found out there mom is really ill, and a blog I read often that brings me to tears every time http://www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com/ , her photos and I hope my photos are cherished reminders of joy, memories, and love.



1 comment:

Julie Collins said...

chrissy,

did you know that you're my favorite?!? so inspiring......