Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kodaks Photographer to Watch

I am back from my long vacation/work with great energy. Started off today with an incredible meeting for Savannah Wedding Professionals with a speaker to better serve our great brides. A special thanks to Donna (dvbphoto.com ) for all of her hard work. Now, to get back to why I was gone so long. I spoke for Imaging USA on behalf of KODAK, yes KODAK! I got my shy little (well it is not little) butt up and spoke for thirty minutes, it was incredible. I also want to thank Lori and Ryan from Photography By Lori there to root me on, I had no idea they were at the conference. I can not believe how fast it went and I am so honored to be picked, they picked two studios out of the whole country, there are 8000 photographers that attend this convention and I met so many awesome photographers and was so inspired. Thanks again Joe from Kodak!


2 comments:

Marianne Marshall said...

Yeah! Awesome honor...you so deserve it. Hope you had a great Christmas. All the best in 2008...marianne

Haley Lamb said...

YES! I ,sooo wish I could've heard you! Congrats, Christine---many blessings in 2008!