Thursday, January 24, 2008

Learning Light

Monday I had great fun teaching Diane how to see light. She is one of my first brides mother and has just dived into photography. She is super excited and wanting to learn so she asked if I would spend the afternoon giving her some pointers. We had such a
great time and she came out with some great images. I have been thinking about hosting
a class for people who are interested in learning there camera and how to see light, light is so important in an image along with composition. I have had several interests
if you are interested please email me at christinehall1@mac.com







my favorite






1 comment:

Marianne said...

Wow!! That sounds like so much fun. I love to see how other photographers see....it is such a wonderful thing. Count me in!

marianne marshall