Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ok Alexa I get it

This is what I feel after an amazing time at Imaging in Tampa. It is a huge convention where over 7000 people attend and I am looking around wanting to pinch myself that they picked me to speak on Tuesday. I am so excited, my photo is in the magazine next to some amazing amazing photographers who I just drool over and stalk when I am there. A quick story though, I was walking to the speakers section trying to take this in and I see one of the photographers who I love and inspired me Nordstromphoto.com I saw her years ago and kept walking by the booth she was at dying to meet her and I have successfully met her a couple times and today she said in passing HI Christine, I almost fell down right then. You know it was one of those moments when it happens so fast and you are like I should have said this or that. Well the great thing about this convention is that it always helps me rethink my business and rework things to better serve you! I am so excited what this year is going to bring, 2007 turned out great, getting voted best of Savannah, Paula Deens Magazine, and now speaking. I look forward to sharing with you all the changes in the studio.


3 comments:

Jen Jesseph Photography said...

SO PROUD of you!! Wish I could be there, best of luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Haley Lamb said...

haha...now you know what i felt like when i got to meet you! thanks for everything christine, especially your inspiration! have fun tomorrow!

Btyphoto said...

I can't say enough how proud I am of you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a photographer. Thanks for everything Chrissy. Bart