Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lula

One of many things I love about my job, well if you want to call it that, the job part comes with all the paperwork stuff I hate, but the actual photographing part is so much fun and it really puts you into peoples lives. I follow alot of children as they grow and they really start feeling like family, and I love this. They share exciting news, sometimes not good news, but we just become connected. This family is no exception, Alexa and myself had a great Saturday hopping from one birthday party to another. Now most moms probably are not as excited to go to a bunch of birthday parties but I was thrilled since I usually work alot of Saturdays. This Saturday we went to Lulas party and Dodge.
Lula has come so far her first year, born at 27 weeks she was so so tiny. What a precious little baby with her two bottom teeth, thanks for inviting us to your party!



No comments: