Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy happy Birthday

What a great way to spend a Saturday, I do not get too many off, so today was extra special because 1. I was off, 2. I saw many friends, 3. it was for Bean and it was beautiful out. For everyone up north, I know you are in jackets and cold, I think it was 70 today so we played in water, colored, and just enjoyed everyones company. Thank you to Minnet Rushing of Custom Cakes for making Alexas birthday cake again. Here are a few of her little buds that came to her party. Of course a impromptu photoshoot took place. And yes people came dressed, but after we played in some water they were all wet, Alexa for once kept her cloths on. Oh and yes I am so addicted to Martha Stewarts stuff at Michaels. What good marketing people she has, I look at it I do not need it but it is just so pretty, that is were those pretty flowers come from.










1 comment:

Haley Lamb said...

how fun! you guys look so sweet together sharing kisses!:)