Monday, April 21, 2008

I know I am being Compulsive

How could I not post these right away? I have had some time to relax a little from the many weddings and portrait shoots so I have had time to blog right away after a shoot, does that make sense to only me? Sometimes my blog posts are really random thoughts running through my head and English was not my strongest subject, so there is my excuse, part lazy, part just grammar challenged. Back to the Barrett family, great family, and they even hired me when the came down to the Cloister last summer and we are talking about an August New York trip. I just might have to save my New York trip for August, so all you New Yorkers if you would like to do a portrait session let me know. Are these girls not the cutest things you have ever seen? I love the one of the mom and her daughter, she kept saying to you "I love you mommy" Allison ( the mom) makes me want to have four children when I see her with her kids, she is made to be a mommy.






No comments: