Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We might break the rules

During sessions I will sometimes get in trouble by the three year old telling them to jump on the bed, they will immediately tell me we are not suppose to do that, I have to tell them we get a special pass for photos. The nice thing about photographing children for so long is that I am alot less worried if the parents think I am crazy, I use to be really shy about that, now I have no shame. Plus the parents are now my age, eek. I am getting side tracked this morning, I photographed this lovely family the other day, dad is about to head to Iraq to be a surgeon in the hospital there for six months. I can not imagine, and am always so thankful for those who do sacrifice for us. We had a great time and mom was stunning, I have so many to share from these.






1 comment:

Danielle Hobbs said...

These are SO sweet! They will cherish these forever!