Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New York City Baby

We have had such a fun family vacation. Went to Buffalo, then to NYC to see my college friend LIssie. It is great to step right back in a conversation like it hasn't been two years since I last saw her. She always would push me a little farther then young nerd me wanted to go, I did not need much help but i was also the only one who worked at the time so they always slept in while I was pushing plates at the HILTON. IT was wonderful to see her, she was a great tour guide in the city and for the day before that at the Larchmont Yacht Club, I could get used to this. PS for everyone who wants to know how I get my child to smile it looks like this- hold cheeks with fingers.






1 comment:

Lissie said...

Hey Chrissy,
It was so great so see you and the fam! The pictures are amazing. I love the one of Alexia in the pool , I have to have a copy! We had so much fun with you in the city. Can't wait to see the pictures of Win, Lilllyanne, and I! Say hi to Scotty, he is so much fun and a great Daddy! We will come down to Savannah in the Fall and visit.
Luv you lots,
Lissie