Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Thoughts

Today I got up and went to the YMCA to exercise. I woke up about 7 am and tried to think of reasons not to go but I knew once it was over I would feel good. I kept thinking it was the longest hour ever, but, when it was done I felt really good. So I think I might do it again, plus I have found that it is getting a little tougher to eat like a pig and keep a figure. Oh and I thought it might take some stress away too. I have to say I fought it for awhile, would wonder what was wrong with my brother in law that he liked to work out so much. But I am seeing why, I have entered the twelve step program of exercise, I am not sure but I think the first step is admitting that I have a problem, and I do, I hate to exercise, but I am discovering that I like how I feel after.

Ok more random thoughts because I am feeling chatty, (I had today off)
why have they been out of apple and cinnamon oatmeal at Publix? it is hard to find these days

we were driving to Target tonight and I looked at Alexa and her face was a mess. I remember when I was in my early twenties I could not understand why moms let their kids go around with dirty mouths. I know why now, you just get tired and you have to
pick your battles. I am lucky if she puts cloths on.



1 comment:

The Borchert Family said...

look at that swimsuit...too cute! I have become a fan of your blog! Thanks for sharing!