Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vicki and Jed

Unless you have been living under a rock in the photography world you would know who Jed and Vicki from VGallery are. When she first walked in I almost felt like I had just seen a movie star. I know it sounds corny and maybe a little psycho, but they are amazing photographers, business partners, and most importantly very nice and more human then I ever thought! They have an amazing studio in Illinois and they are the second workshop i have ever been too. It was wonderful, brought me a little peace, inspiration and new friends. Vicki made me feel like the only person there, and really were able to connect with her one on one and in a group. Thank you guys for sharing your story, your stumbles, your success. I will never forget two days with the both of you, I look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again. and again. Here are a few people I met last week, I wish I would have taken one of everyone. Vicki is the girl with the star shirt and Jed, he the guy with beard.





No comments: