Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ok lets be real

So many blogs are so full of fluff, I sit here and hear my child not want to go to bed, I am frustrated because there is just not enough time in the day, not enough hours with Alexa or Scott.I fail at things, I succeed at other things. I get to see alot of interesting things from day to day that others do not experience. But I am also thankful, tired, excited,nervous, silly, and full of energy. I know that my friends make fun of me because I always put crazy photos up of her, but I love that about her. She has my silly sense of humor, a little crazy. I remember in like sixth grade this girl Christy Looker was her name, she use to scold me for laughing at my own jokes, and today it is what I love about Alexa. Hey, you have to be able to laugh at yourself right?



No comments: