Monday, November 17, 2008

Whitney + Casey

Whitney and Casey were married Saturday and she made branding look easy. Her wedding had a theme based on the beautiful gates in Savannah and she had planned every detail. I heard from her sister in law that she aka Martha Stewart, so there you go. Whitney was the kindest bride ever, she is just a genuine sweet person and cheers me up everytime I talk to her. You can see what she sees in Casey as well, very thoughtful and kind. I had a great time at there wedding which was catered by the famous Susan Mason and cake of course by no other then Minet Rushing of Savannah Custom Cakes. Have fun in Rome!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - these are amazing! I have to admit, I've been checking your blog since the wedding and was so happy to find the posting! I just showed Rob and he said he already heard this was updated from Whitney's Facebook page she must have updated from Rome! Unbelievable pics, esp. the one of you laughing Whit! We love you guys, had an amazing time and can't wait to catch up after your trip! Great work Christine!
Love Rob & Holly

Mary Jane said...

Loved the photos. Whitney, you looked just gorgeous.