Friday, December 19, 2008

Number 3

I have this ongoing joke with Angie and JD that they can not stop having babies so I can continue to see them every couple months.I did their wedding and after is was all done, the wedding, the album, I missed them. They were one of my first weddings and I just fell in love with the two of them. Sweet, smart, and easy what a great combo right? So they had baby number one, cute Arden and we did her first year and at the end of the year I was sad because that meant we would not see each other as much, but they had another! And again a year went by I was feeling a little sad until I found out she was pregnant again! I am pretty sure this will be the last one, but Angie and JD I have loved seeing you get married, have now a third on the way. Congrats, I know it must be stressful at times but you have a beautiful family.


No comments: