Monday, January 26, 2009

Bart + Melissa

Ok, where do I start....
Bart has been one of my great friends for oh, like 13 years. He is funny, kind, and pretty darn good photographer. I met his now wife (which still feels a little odd to say) a couple times and could see why he fell in love with her. She might be one of sweetest people I have met, just deep down nice, not like myself with some cranky pants in them every once in awhile. She is really really nice, you get the picture? It makes me happy that my friend found someone I know will be good to him. And what a awesome wedding, they planned it in two weeks, her father is having medical issues and so they speed up the process and it turned out perfect. Also a little strange, he knows my Uncle John from Greeley. Small world. Congrats guys!

PS Melissa did you know he can throw an apple up in the air and smile all at the same time and balance it on his head. Wow










No comments: