Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Lisa aka Pookie

Lisa has been a special part of the team here at Christine Hall Photography. She has been with me for three and a half years and I have seen her grow as a person and a photographer. We have seen her lose 50 pounds and now I get to see her become a mother. I am so excited for her and Chris, she will be so missed here full time, but do not fret, I know all of you have loved Lisa as much as I do, she will be still photographing and coming in some Mondays. Lisa, I will miss your smiling face and your calm voice, our little jokes, you laughing at Bob and Sherri, I will miss seeing you everyday. I am excited to see you as a mother and meet your baby....your the best.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please contact me with Pookie's contact info. We'd love to send her a copy of Sheri's book!!

Angela
Greater Media Charlotte
angela@bobandsheri.com