Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lisa had a baby!

Now I am not much of a night person, and I would tease Lisa not to have the baby in the middle of the night. So Friday night I get a call at 2am, Lisa is ready. So I run to the hospital to see Julian Patrick Colvin born at 3:30 am. Everything seems alright with the world when you see a new life, what a miracle. Her baby shower with the studio was tonight, I think he just wants to come to my Grand Opening on the 22nd. I love the photo of Kris,just moments after seeing his new son. I almost start crying when I look at it, it reminds me when Scott saw Alexa, love at first site. It really changes your world for the better, although you can not see the road ahead and the challenges that will arise, I would do it again and again. It is strange before you have a baby, you can not imagine life with one, now I can not imagine life without her. Congrats Lisa and Kris, I love you and am so thrilled to have been there to witness him being born, he is beautiful.


No comments: