Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brian + Melanie

Melanie and Brian I do not think stopped laughing the entire time I was with them. Melanie a photographer near Atlanta called me to do her wedding, they read each other beautiful letters and made it through the wind storm we were having that day. They were up for anything, and I am surprised I have anything in focus because of tears coming from my eyes laughing so hard, not at them, with them! Congrats! It was really a pleasure to meet you and spend some time with you, I look forward to seeing you again.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christine!
We had such a blast hanging out with you last week. We both talked about what a great time we had wondering around Tybee looking for photo-ops and laughing with you. We both felt like we'd known you forever, and the experience was one of the highlights from our special day. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Thanks again!

Melanie