Saturday, September 30, 2006

Space Cadet



Thank goodness for Lisa, otherwise I would be lost. The one time I make an appointment I screw up the place. I thought I was suppose to be at the beach and instead it was the Yacht Club. So I race from Tybee to the Yacht Club like a crazy woman and of course get behind the slowest drivers. I am happy to say I made it there and the kids were in a good mood still and I had time to have a cocktail, which I needed! We took some great shots, I did there wedding years ago and now they have two cute little boys with eyes to die for. We ran around like a couple of nuts, it is a good thing people new them else we might have been sent to the cooco farm trying to make the boys laugh. I also am including a fun couple I am photographing in October. We did there engagement sessions and boy was she fun and beautiful. I want to take her to the salon and get her color, I have always wanted to be a good looking red head. They were so easy, I can not wait to photograph there wedding.

No comments: