Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a Day


Here is recap, I had a fun family this morning, a baby, a woman who is giving birth tomorrow, her husband, and her 18 month old, then downtown for a two year old which was fun since I used to wait tables ten years ago with her mom, then back to the beach and photographed two more children. So now I am finished my last shoot today with one of my first brides five years ago. We connected right away and she feels like an old friend. She is just a fun, interesting person. It was her sons fifth birthday party tonight and the theme was yellow. Everything was yellow, so when Bonnie answered the door she had yellow sunglasses a yellow lay ( I am pretty sure I spelled that wrong!) but you know what I mean. I walk in everything is, you guessed it, yellow. The food, the balloons, the hats. It was great. What a way to finish the day. She just inspires me to be creative and do whatever, she never gave me direction on her wedding either and just let me go, and boy I ran. I had such a good time, it was great to see Bonnie.And what a awesome day I had shooting.



No comments: