Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tobias Party








Tobia Makeover a wonderful photographer and friend had her bridal shower tonight. I love hanging out with these women, they are all great artists and very nice. I am always excited to get together with them, Heather of course made some food that was so pretty you didn't want to mess it up by eating it. She has a gallery of her jewelry next to Chroma downtown, and is a great cook, also expecting her first baby. Emmaline has the best house downtown on Jones for holding a party. It was just beautiful. I am so excited to be a part of these ladies lives. I worshiped Katherine Sandoz's work (katherinesandoz.com) when I was in college and have had so much fun getting to know her. I will see all of you next week, sorry I missed the after party.

No comments: