Sunday, October 01, 2006

Kitty Corner



Alexa gives me the funniest look when she is annoyed with me, usually it is when she is doing something she is not suppose to do. It takes all of me not to laugh at her when she looks at me like this.

Lucky for us we bought our first house and little did we know we were moving on what is known as "kitty corner". we soon found out why. WIth about 23 cats next door and growing what seemed like by the day we had gotten it finally under control. We made peace with the neighbors and we finally came to be friendly and had the cats get under control. Well apparently there is some other reproducing cats on the next street and it looks like one of them decided we looked nice and found a new home. They fool you, they are so cute when they are little and then they get big. Now do not get me wrong I love the one I have, but, I do not want this to be a trend! He is cute though, follows my husband around the yard and is real sweet. So we will fix him and he will stay outside. I am such a sucker.

No comments: