Monday, November 06, 2006

It is raining babies

Heather thanking everyone, I love her moms hand on her belly.

learning new bar tricks

me with Thomas



Heathers mom, excited about being a grandma, can you tell?


Julie a great photographer and baby Thomas

Hannah, Emmalines pretty little girl

I went to the best baby shower last night for Heather Stewart, she is a great jewelry designer and is having her first baby next month. Julie, Emmaline, and Ikeda gave her a night time baby shower with a great dinner. All of those girls are so sweet and I just love hanging out with them, the whole crowd was filled with talented artist who worked all day at the Telfair Art Festival and Heather looked radiant. Here are a few from the shower. Oh I also need to mention Julie brought her baby Thomas from Spokane, what a doll. All this baby talk and baby holding is giving me the baby fever, well almost.

No comments: