Monday, November 06, 2006

My Baby turned 21


21 Months, boo hoo, pretty soon I will have to start saying years. First it is weeks, you are counting the weeks, I remember someone would ask me how old she was and I would proudly say 12 weeks or 7 weeks, then you go to months, but come February, I will have to say years. Ugh, I guess if you said 53 months it would be pretty silly, but when I get to say months she still feels little to me. She has been coloring alot lately but she misses the paper and gets my wall, the leather chairs, my photos at the studio, I hate to tame the artist inside her but I like my walls and furniture. Here she is today in her two favorite moods, happy and fussy.

1 comment:

erin said...

My baby turned 21, too, the day after Alexa. You photographed us last fall at the beach and just recently photographed my neice, Stella, at my moms house. Those photos were beautiful!! I will surely be ordering one through Leigh.

I understand your desire to keep counting by months. I still think Nat is a baby, but she really has become a little girl. That said, she'll always be my baby and I plan to keep denying the inevitable!

I check your blog often and enjoy all of your photos. Keep it up!