Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fort Jackson

Sally and Brian were married yesterday at Fort Jackson on the Savannah River. Anne Mcguire, Sally and her mother did a great job with the details of the wedding. Friday night started out with a dinner at Vics and then an afterparty at the Jepson. On Saturday night the weather could not have been more perfect, in Savannah we would be ok with some heat as long as the bugs don't come along. It was breezy and the nats were no where to be found. The reception was decorated with sunflowers by Holly Jakkaola (Holly I hope I spelled that right! ) she has such great distinctive taste. Food was provided by Nick Muller, great as always. The night would not have been complete without a canon firing and fireworks, it was a nice surprise for the bride and groom. Sally and I shared alot in commmon, her birthday is one day from mine, she went to SCAD then moved to San Diego.
Her bridesmaids were so funny, they had me laughing from the moment I arrived,I felt as though I had known them all for years.

I felt a little creative at the rehersal.




Her beautiful dress







No comments: