Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Family Day

Today I spent the whole day with Alexa and Scott. I have a hard time balancing, so one of my goals from my business boot camp I did in Atlanta was more family time. So today I we woke up and went to a playgroup (I never thought I would go to these) but I actually enjoy it. All the ladies are ones I have gotten to know over the last two years and it is nice being a mom and not the photographer working. Anyhow, then Scott, Alexa and myself went to the Jepson downtown and Alexa had a splended time, she liked the blocks and the drawing on the wall, and hearing her echo in the place. here are some of her from today.


Alexa did not look at the art so much, she was more interested in trying to touch it, but we took a walk down Broughton Street and she found a window full of heads with wigs on them fascinating, I guess art is the eyes of the beholder (isn't that how the saying goes?



Today was such a blast, and it makes me cherish each and every day with her. Sometmes my heart is just so swollen from what I feel for her. I read Sheye Rosemeyers blog often to see if she updates it. She lost her little girl in February and her daughter has the same little happy face Alexa gets. It shows me not only to take time out to enjoy life and how important photographs are to help you remember all the special moments that fly by. I do not know how to link this but you can copy and paste it.
http://sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com/2007/05/7-257-600-seconds.html

No comments: